We are honored to announce JAKTA as our latest Media Partner.
The second edition of the Central and Eastern European Gaming Conference (CEEGC) will be held at the Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest and as during first edition, it will bring together the cream of the online gambling industry for two days of fully packed unique networking opportunities.
We have set the dates of 19 and 20 September by carefully synchronizing with the top delegates that will be attending the event and we are looking forward to having you among our guests.
The motto of the 2017 event is “Unfinished Business: Dare to attend” and it will focus on the Latest Innovations, Hot Topics, Eastern and Central European market updates and a special focus on the Balkans.
We are aiming to bring yet another opportunity to harvest a wealth of information about the hot topics and trends which shape the industry in 2017 and will look towards the future awaited regulatory updates.
JAKTA provides legal and financial consulting, advise and assist the opening of the company, obtaining a license for organizing, interpreting current and future legislation in the field of games of chance
• Complete legal support of Jakta legal team for the interpretation of the Act on games of chance,the Act of VAT, and other positive regulations
• SOS lawyers
• Financial and legal support with banks for getting loans, leases, bank guarantees
• All necessary information and education in the field of gambling, legal business and tax regulations, etc.
• Representing the interests of employers through the institutions with which Jakta cooperate and is represented: the Union of Employers of Serbia, Euromat, the ECJ, the Ministry of Finance of Serbia, Social and Economic Council of Serbia, Local Social and Economic Council, the Pension Fund, the Solidarity Fund, the National Employment Service, Directorate for the Prevention of money Laundering, Serbian Chamber of Commerce, Ministry of Finance of Montenegro, Croatia, Republic of Srpska, the Brcko District, Slovenia, Macedonia, GREF, Gaming laboratories
• Representing the interests of employers acting through the media and public appearances
• Information on changes in legislation
• Establishment of cooperation and information and consulting to start operations in other countries
• Protection of interests of Jakta members and mediation with inspection services
• Information about tenders and competitions for entrepreneurship development, certification and standardization
• Daily service which can refer your complaint to the republican and local authorities, government authorities and trade unions, as well as personal initiative, suggestions and comments on current legislation, enforcement of rules in practice, corruption and other abuses
• Help in organizing presentations and meetings with other representatives of gambling industry
• Information for both local and foreign investors in Serbia
How to secure your seat?
Early Bird Rate is set for 299 EUR an can be booked with the 50% discount until September the 3rd, 2017. Limited seating! (Online payment, Bitcoin or Bank Wire Available)