We are excited to announce that we have now opened the 1 month nomination phase of the Central and Eastern European Gaming Awards. All companies involved in the online gambling industry can nominate themselves.
Built on the success of CEEG Awards 2016, which brought together a large wave of Post Event linking and mentions of the winners published on major portal such as Yahoo Finance, Bloomberg, PRNewWire, GlobalLiveNews, local media, TV adverts and many more.
The 2017 edition of CEEG AWARDS will be presented during a Gala Awards Dinner held at one of the most recognized venue Budapest has to offer and promises a great show.
Delegates will have the opportunity to enjoy the awards ceremony.
The awards, as in 2016, will be given to 13 categories and the CEEG Awards aims to create an independent, fair and representative awards event that recognizes significant achievements within the Central and Eastern European gaming industry.
The awards celebrate gaming software suppliers, operators and service providers for their outstanding contributions to the online sector of industry in their respective fields.
Below is the list of the categories for which the awards are given:
- Sports betting software providers:
- Best Sports based on Betting Product Support
- Best Sports betting company based on Open Business Relationship
- Best Sports based on Betting Product Quality
- Best Sports based on Service/Price ratio
- Casino software providers:
- Best Casino software provider based Product Support
- Best Casino software provider based on Open Business Relationship
- Best Casino software provider based on Casino Product Quality
- Best Casino software provider based on Service/Price ratio
- Best Financial Software provider
- Best Overall Casino operator
- Best Overall Online Sports Betting operator
- Best iGaming Press in the region
- Best iGaming Service Provider(Testing Laboratories, Hosting Services, Consultancy)
The stages of the CEEG Awards is done in the following manner: online nominations, online voting to create shortlist, final voting done by judges and awarding during the Gala Dinner.
About CEEGC 2017 Budapest
The official dates for CEEGC 2017 and CEEG Awards are the 19th and 20th of September at the modern and luxurious Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest.
The second edition of the yearly event has a new format and second day of networking and seminars has been added at the request of the delegates which have attended the inaugural event.
CEEGC 2016 was among the most talked about seminars of the CEE and Balkanic region, thus the organizers have set the motto for the 2017 edition. The current mottos is “Unfinished business: DARE TO ATTEND” and the event will gather +50 speakers during 2 days of networking and market updates.
The information which is scheduled to be shared is of vital importance for companies that are looking to expand or be updated about compliance and regulatory changes in the Eastern and Central European markets, as well from the Balkans region, which is currently witnessing some major changes. It is a must attend event for online gambling operators and all involved companies.
How to secure your seat?
Early Bird Rate is set for 299 EUR an can be booked with the 50% discount until September the 3rd, 2017. Limited seating! (Online payment, Bitcoin or Bank Wire Available)[/vc_column_text]
*25 operators can attend the event for free! Fill out the form below in order to secure your free seat at CEEGC 2017 Budapest!
*Please note: The 25 free seats can be booked until 01.08.2017 and are based on the first come first serve basis.